Sysmac is an integrated automation platform dedicated to providing complete control and management of your automation plant. At the core of this platform, the Machine Controller series offers synchronous control of all machine devices and advanced functionality such as motion, robotics and database connectivity. This multidisciplinary concept allows you to simplify solution architecture, reduce programming and optimize productivity.
Environment software for Configuration, Programming, Simulation and Monitoring
• Motion Control: Integrated within the IDE, and operating in real-time
• Standard PLCopen Function Blocks plus Omron generated motion FB’s
• Direct Synchronous control for Position, Speed and Torque
• All safety related data is synchronized with the whole network
• The PLCopen® FBD simplifies and accelerates the development process through structuring safety circuits and enhancing reuse.
• Higher resolution images available without increasing the vision processing time
• Shape search technology: Provides more stable and accurate object detection for Pick & Place projects
• Up to 8 Delta robots with one controller
• Time-based Robotic Function Blocks make programming easier
• Full control of the process parameter setting and predictive maintenance functions
• High precision detection and positioning data synchronized on the network
The Sysmac platform is scalable and provides the performance and functionality for a wide range of solutions from simple machines through to manufacturing cells
• Sysmac communicates in real-time with Databases such as SQL
• Secure Data: In the event of a server going down or losing communications, data is automatically stored in internal memory
• Sysmac operates with Databases at high speed [1000 table element/ 100 ms] ensuring realistic Big Data Processing to improve productivity and aid predictive maintenance etc.
One machine control through one connection and one software is how we define the Sysmac automation platform. The Machine Automation Controller integrates logic, motion, safety, robotics, vision, information, visualization and networking under one software: Sysmac Studio. This one software provides a true Integrated Development Environment (IDE) that also includes a custom 3D motion simulation tool. The machine controller comes standard with built-in EtherCAT and EtherNet/IP. The two networks with one connection purpose is the perfect match between fast real time machine control and data plant management.
• Fastest cycle time: 125 μs
• Up to 256 synchronized axes
• 512 slaves
• Embedded in Omron servo drive, inverter, I/O, Safety, Vision and Sensing
• Uses standard STP Ethernet cable with RJ45 connectors
• One connection using Safety over EtherCAT (FSoE) protocol
• Peer-to-Peer controller communication
• Interface with Sysmac Studio , NA HMI or SCADA software
• Database connection for Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, IBM DB2, MySQL and Firebird
• FTP server
Created to give you complete control over your automation system, Sysmac Studio integrates configuration, programming and monitoring. Graphics-oriented configuration allows quick set-up of the controller, field devices and networks while machine and motion programming based on IEC standard and PLCopen Function Blocks for Motion Control cuts programming time. Smart Editor with On-line debugging helps quick and error free programming. Advanced simulation of sequence and motion control, and data trace reduce machine tuning and set-up.
Multi-tasking and fully compliant with IEC 61131-3 standard. The program editor includes smart support functions such as syntax error check and clear color segregation of variables and symbols. ST instructions can be directly written in Ladder programs thanks to in-line ST function.
The graphical CAM editor allows quick implementation of complex motion profiles. CAM tables can be modified on the fly. A PLCopen Function Blocks for the Motion Control library are available to implement general purpose motion control.
The Function Block Diagram editor includes 46 safety FB/FN. Conforms with IEC 61131-3 standard programming and PLCopen Function Blocks for Safety.
Projects can generate a huge volume of data, but thanks to the Sysmac Database Connectivity FB library, this data can be analyzed and acted on in real-time.
Motion trajectories in 3D can be pre-tested with advanced simulation of sequence and motion control. Simulation of single Function Blocks, POU’s (Program Organization Unit) or the entire program can be performed. In addition all standard features such as Break & Step are available.
Design your own IAG’s (Intelligent Application Gadgets) using the machine parts collection. It is also possible to embed code within an IAG using Visual Basic standard functionality. The Simulator in the Sysmac Studio allows you to test the NA application with the Machine Controller program.
Integrated robotics Function Block library for Delta 2 and Delta 3 control. A 3D simulator is also integrated in the Sysmac Studio, visualizing and reproducing the Delta robot trajectory.
Just drag & drop any processing items to build a program for image processing.